Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used lone wolf Stand and have been trying to call lone wolf 414-744 -4984. I keep getting a message that the mail box is full. Does anybody have another number for them.
I have some questions about the stand that I would like them to answer.
How tight should the v brackets be? Mine twist by hand is that correct or should they barley move.
When I hang the stand using the hanging bracket the stand does not feel as solid as the v bracket. Am I doing something wrong?
The alfa stand that I have does not have the batwing bracket for leaning trees. I see they sell it for $10 dollars. Will it fit the seat I have or do I need to buy the new seat kit for $40.
How much of a help is the batwing bracket?
When hanging a stand are 2 straps required?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
i do not have a v-bracket on my alpha stand, but i do belive they should pivot to accomidate anyt type of tree. as far as not using the bracket and using the ezhang hooks mine is rock solid after i fold the seat down.
you might want to try this website out for some questions

http://www.lonewolftv.com/
go to forum and ask away

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Mine are just barley snug, tight enough to rotate by hand with ease.
When you hang the stand using the hanging bracket/strap....hook it on & then fold the platform out, I actually like using another strap on the bottom No matter which way i hang it. Just makes me more secure feeling.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
Sfd_324 said:
Mine are just barley snug, tight enough to rotate by hand with ease.
When you hang the stand using the hanging bracket/strap....hook it on & then fold the platform out, I actually like using another strap on the bottom No matter which way i hang it. Just makes me more secure feeling.
Exactly

·
Custom callmaker
3,469 Posts
I heard that to, But so what. All companys change hands sooner or later. As long as the quality stay the same. I don't care and neither should anyone else. Andre built a heck of a stand, I am sure he got paid well and now he can spend even more time using them. Lucky..

·
Registered
158 Posts
I bought the batwing bracket to use with the older style seat. It will not work. You must have the new seat to use it. I found out the hard way. The old seat will hit when you try to fold it up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Toss the hook, install the V-bracket and use one strap on the versa button. Just make sure you snug up the strap with the platform UP. Then when you lower the platform it makes for a very solid setup. The V-bracket should be snug, but loose enough that it will turn to conform to the tree.

·
Registered
190 Posts
wvboy said:
Toss the hook, install the V-bracket and use one strap on the versa button. Just make sure you snug up the strap with the platform UP. Then when you lower the platform it makes for a very solid setup. The V-bracket should be snug, but loose enough that it will turn to conform to the tree.
I own a bunch of the Alphas. That is good advice.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Originally Posted by wvboy
Toss the hook, install the V-bracket and use one strap on the versa button.
hayslope said:
I own a bunch of the Alphas. That is good advice.
Yall toss'em my way, I could use a couple of extras:D

I read on the GA forum (woodiesTaxidermy.com) that Lone Wolfe was bought out by another company.
I don't really know if they sold out or not but i did talk to Andrea a week ago when i ordered a few things from them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts