Archery Talk Forum banner

Lone Wolf - wolf pack

804 7
Hey LW users, just tried my sit and climb for the first time! I liked my 'ol man but way too big. The LW was VERY easy, but not QUITE as comfy in the seat, but a great stand.

Question: who uses a Wolf Pack or TTS? I used some padded straps and clipped my daypack to the back. I thought I was going to die packing that in! The stand is small and light but felt like I was carrying my son on my back. :)
OK, granted I had too much crap in the pack, but I go in too far on public land NOT to take everything. Just wondering how you pack in stuff for long trips?? And then waht do you do with your pack once on stand?

....Oh yeah, saw a smal bachelor group tonight with a couple spokes and couple 4 pointers. Too bad we have antler restrictions or I would be packing the freezer. ;)

Thanks for any suggestions.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,465 Posts
get the molle deer stand carrying harness on ebay -it looks great
+1

Makes it like carrying nothing, you really need the hip and chest strap that come with the Molle system.

I tried to find it on Ebay but doesn't seem to be listed right now.

· Registered
2,841 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.