Registered
23,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And THANK YOU for a great show!

Again - I do not duck hunt, but man do i love that show!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
i agree, not a duck hunter but that is a great show:)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Good show but talk about needing a shave and a trim...those guys need to invest in a set of clippers...gives a new meaning to the word "*******"...they said the last show that they quit hunting when they get to 1200 ducks killed..man thats a lot of plucking..JMO

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I think they are one of the best shows on TV...They just like to have fun and i think that's what hunting is about!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I agree, Im not a waterfowler, but I love that show!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I eat, sleep and breathe waterfowl hunting, and that is one of my favorite shows of all times. My wife hates that show for one specific reason, I started growing a beard upon their advice that the beard is the greatest camoflauge that exists. I would love the opportunity to hunt with those guys a time or two.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I don't duck hunt but I like the show. I tell my wife that those guys have STYLE!!!! No more hair cuts and shaving for me!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
How can I see this show? When and where is it on?

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Dan, I am warning you right now . . . waterfowl hunting is at least as addicting as archery. I can't wait, NY season opens 10/10. My lab "Otter" and I will be hunting everyday we can.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
I live in the same parish, or county for the rest of you, as those guys do. I love there show. They are genuine and God fearing people.

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dan, I am warning you right now . . . waterfowl hunting is at least as addicting as archery. I can't wait, NY season opens 10/10. My lab "Otter" and I will be hunting everyday we can.

I would LOVE to try duck hunting once...even if it is with the video camera only! (My only shotgun might not be the best...LOL)

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 30 Posts