Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its opening day, I get off work @ 3:00, and it feels like i have been here forever!!! Got a big deer spotted thats coming to a beanfield every evening!!! all I have to do is get this day over with so he can not show up and I can be dissapointed. I cant wait any longer!!!!!!! Im going home sick :pukey:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I feel your pain. I can't wait to get out in the woods and shoot one.

·
Registered
403 Posts
oh, man, i forgot it was MO opening day.

That would explain why nobody is at work today, thus making it the longest day ever for me.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Oh man tell me about it. I'm leaving for NM after work today and I cannot wait to hit the road. I know I got a long drive ahead of me before my hunt, but it's all I can think about!

Today is going to be a loonnngg day!

·
Banned
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JRF20 said:
Oh man tell me about it. I'm leaving for NM after work today and I cannot wait to hit the road. I know I got a long drive ahead of me before my hunt, but it's all I can think about!

Today is going to be a loonnngg day!
I know exactly how you feel, the Day before my yearly muley hunt is excrutiating too, so much worse than the opening day pain. Good luck in NM!!

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
You DO realize that on opening day every buck in the world varies his travel route by exactly 60 yards, don't you?

·
Banned
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dchiefransom said:
You DO realize that on opening day every buck in the world varies his travel route by exactly 60 yards, don't you?
I know, I moved my stand 60 yards to the left........and one 60 yards to the right..........oh crap which one do I choose

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
20 minutes....till it all begins!!

:jeez: I'm out in 20 minutes.......and counting.........
AHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Josh Michaelis said:
I know, I moved my stand 60 yards to the left........and one 60 yards to the right..........oh crap which one do I choose
Flip a coin? Go with the wind?

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
You guys suck. I'm sick of imagining my target back is a booner!

At least your opening day is on a friday. Ours is a sunday so we have to go to work on monday, maybe :eek:

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Josh I will expect pictures of the giant in the morning. We still have two weeks until opener, which is a good thing because I still have not located that special buck to pursue this winter.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Good luck Josh. Make sure to post lots of pics of that spike after ya get him!:tongue:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts