Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Longtime lurker here. Recently moved from Minneapolis to Seattle.

If anybody has any recommendations on a good archery shop near Seattle please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome to AT.... I believe Rock Creek near SouthCenter is supposed to be good. I'm near Eatonville and it's a bit of a drive into town. But the only place i'll take mine if i have tuning issue i can't figure out is Ryan at SportCo in Fife. However he's moving to Idaho end of this year.

·
Tiny...
3,251 Posts
Welcome! I made a similar move end of last year and haven't had much of a chance to get out and shoot yet due to work, and all the restrictions they put in place here.

I did check out The Nock Point – Your Full Service Archery Center which is north of Seattle and seems like a good store. Rates are high though for me in terms of single shooting. Even though it's getting towards end of summer and the rainy season will be starting soon, I'm trying to find a good outdoor range.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome, I live around Seattle as well, and I was able to find an archery store in Puyallup called Great Northwest Archery. I haven't been there myself but I plan on checking it out to see what's there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts