Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new Reezen set-up today and it shoots sweet and is quiet. Its not as fast as advertised, but I shot it so well that I don't really care. For my first impression I love it. 385 grain arrow, 67 lbs, 27" draw= 276fps.

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
I just got my new Reezen set-up today and it shoots sweet and is quiet. Its not as fast as advertised, but I shot it so well that I don't really care. For my first impression I love it. 385 grain arrow, 67 lbs, 27" draw= 276fps.

Congrats, I have a Reezen 7.0 and like it a lot. I was shooting a 390 grain arrow, 27 inch draw, at 69 pounds and getting 275-277 with mine. I moved up to a 415 grain arrow before hunting season but never ran it through the chrono with the heavier arrow. Good luck with the new bow, I think you'll like it. :darkbeer:

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
You say it is not as fast as advertised but did you factor in all the things that are required to get those speeds such as the weight of nocks and peep sights and the actual weight of the arrow? just curious because my 2 Mathews bows were spot on with specs in speed.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
27 inch draw add 3 inches and 30fps that puts you at 306. drop the weight of the arrow to 350 and 70 pound draw weight and you will be right in the ball park for the advertised ibo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts