Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha this little 3x3 came right under me ....he sat there for like five min asndthen trotted of....would haver be an easy kill.....mabein two more years! hah u ike the pix tho?

Attachments

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha ya i love my homeade stand....it really safe acualy, it has this racet tiedowns that you can get really tight!

· Registered
17,332 Posts
Cool pics,.... NOW, if only a monster would walk under ya and give ya the same shot ?!?!? Good luck and good huntin' :thumbs_up

· Registered Elker
7,934 Posts
Glad to see you using that stand!

· Registered
307 Posts
Nice Pic. Also don't let them get to you on your home-made stand. I've been at this game for 16yrs now and can remember several home-made stands that showed up in the bowhunting mags. Some with directions some not. I even contacted a writer about his some years back. I personally made my own Baker copy and a hand climber to end the hugging. Used them for several years. Just be carefull and always wear a full-body harness. I've seen two mfg. climbers fail. I had loc-on seat (material) rip on me and drop me out of the stand. That was in the day of the waist loop. Ooohh what an experience.

Be safe and hunt responsibly.

JonR

· Registered
119 Posts
cool pic

G

·
Why

Isn't this the same "KID" who said he was only 12? 12 years old and pulling a 70lb MQ2.. Must be one big ole 12 year old..

And what's with the haha, haha before and after everything.. Not taking too much stock in anything posted by NicoJax. Just another troll IMO...

· Registered
4,229 Posts
Nicojax said:
haha this little 3x3 came right under me ....he sat there for like five min asndthen trotted of....would haver be an easy kill.....mabein two more years! hah u ike the pix tho?
Ha ha; you found a deer under your tree, he he. Who do you think left it there, ha ha.

While there are kills that go smoother than others, none are easy, especially shooting staight down on an animal; ha ha, he he.

HUNT SAFE !!! . . .:)

· Registered
206 Posts
i c ur putting the homeade stand to use nicojax and the other guy that posted pics i definately woulda shot the second to last one! lol but thats just me, a stupid north dakota hunter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.