Archery Talk Forum banner

Look what I found....

2238 Views 25 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  old Graybeard
Yesterday as we were planting our last food plot I was going to pull a rotting stump out of the middle of it with the winch. As I am almost to the stump this is what was there protecting its territory. Due to the fact there were small kids there and about 5 other guys that were going to be working in the plot all day the snake had to go. Take note of lump in one picture and then you'll figure out what it is in the next.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
:eek: Bear Grylls would have skinned and eaten it, then used the skin to repel down the side of a cliff!

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Man I hate snakes, Id done the same thing. Black snake or corn snake no problem but moccosins & rattlers gota die.

· "Catch Us If You Can"
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I probably would have killed it as well being that people were going to be working in the area and kids were running around. Most of the time I'll let them go on about their business.
Yea kids are way to curious to let the snake live when we were going to be around its den all day long there really wasn't much of a choice.

· Registered
23,637 Posts
i just took a bobcat to clear some tall weeds.they were head high and all I could think about was scooping up a big snake and it jumping in the cab with me.Glad I didn't see that pic before I went.lol

NO cab cage would be able to contain me in that situation!:eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.