Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the video, I had two cams up. One in video and the other in video. They both had slow trigger speed and didnt catch the initial knee drop. But its pretty good anyway. Here is a little history if you care to read. Back in late October of 2007, days after shooting my 175" split brow buck, I took her to this spot and show her where I shot the deer. When we got there my lone wolf climber was still attached to the tree base. She sat down on the platform and we had a long talk about if we were going to start dating or if our relationship was just a fling. I decided right then and there that I wanted to start dating her, and Ive never regretted it. Its only fitting that we returned to that spot for the engament.

·
Mountain Life
6,833 Posts
Congrats...:thumbs_up

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
:cry::thumb:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
:darkbeer::darkbeer::teeth: Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
You ain't a plumber by trade are ya? :D:D:D

All kidding aside, that is a NICE catch you got there. I hope all works out for the both of you!!!

·
hunt or be hunted
3,953 Posts
Ha! thats awsome . good luck with her

·
<--Son's First Buck!
8,964 Posts
i seriously thought this was going in another direction! :D

in all seriousness though...congrats!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Dude, you got so caught up in the moment that you didn't even notice a small mountain lion walk right past you! Congrats!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Congrats!! Good luck!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
If you proposed marriage in the woods, next to your 4 wheeler and her sitting in your tree stand, you must know her pretty well.

My deepest sympathies on your engagement. I am 12 years in and if I walked out in front of a bus tomorrow I would not consider it a bad day. Good luck! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
If you proposed marriage in the woods, next to your 4 wheeler and her sitting in your tree stand, you must know her pretty well.

My deepest sympathies on your engagement. I am 12 years in and if I walked out in front of a bus tomorrow I would not consider it a bad day. Good luck! :darkbeer:
Great words of encouragement!

But searyously man, CONGRATS! Good luck.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts