Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this today, payed 2900 for it, needs some body work, but has 115k on it, lifted 3.5in... $800 security/alarm system in it, Borla custom Catback exaust, replaced from axel u-joints, whole 9 yards. it's a '95 btw.. whatya guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
i like it, i like it alot. i give it a ten, a ten!!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice. I have always liked the look of those cherokees that 4.0 is a great engine

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
nice. i have a 96 grand cherrokee limited with the v8. my dads friend gave us a goof deal since there was a very minor issue and my dad would have to fix it. gas sucker but so nice

·
Registered
830 Posts
Eh... looks like you might need tires before winter comes too. Idk, hard to tell from pictures.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eh... looks like you might need tires before winter comes too. Idk, hard to tell from pictures.
yeah, it is in need of new tires NOW! we are getting some within the next week or so.

·
Registered
140 Posts
congrats man. ive always wanted a jeep but i just have to have a truck to haul the quads and deer around.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
congrats man. ive always wanted a jeep but i just have to have a truck to haul the quads and deer around.
im going to use mine for that. getting a hitch put on and one of those carriers, i have a trailer already for the 4 wheeler. i wanted a truck but the suv seemed to make more sense for my use. fold the seats down and i have as much room as a small tuck bed on the inside for all my guitar gear and can still haul deer, kayaks and the 4 wheeler. just not very good on gas which i knew going into it. my last car wasnt ethier so im use to it. i really like my cherokee alot, really smooth driver with some power to it.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice man I like my 95 grand! Just curious do you just have the stock steering stabilizer or a after market?
i believe it's stock... not too sure.. it gets tires on thursday... soo i'll be finishing it up thursday and driving it by friday!! the rust repair will get done after winter.. it will be repainted flat black too

·
Registered
140 Posts
im going to use mine for that. getting a hitch put on and one of those carriers, i have a trailer already for the 4 wheeler. i wanted a truck but the suv seemed to make more sense for my use. fold the seats down and i have as much room as a small tuck bed on the inside for all my guitar gear and can still haul deer, kayaks and the 4 wheeler. just not very good on gas which i knew going into it. my last car wasnt ethier so im use to it. i really like my cherokee alot, really smooth driver with some power to it.
i know what you mean about the gas man i drive a dodge ram 1500 quad cab with the hemi and damn its bad on gas. its an 08 so it has the 4 cylinder mode and its still bad lol

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, i'm getting somewhere around 18 in mine.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice look jeep bud! i get a car when i go home for christmas (i hope)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts