Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
what kind of info are you looking for? I just picked one up a few weeks ago here on a.t. It seems to hold well has very little vibration and is fairly quick. The only other long a2a mathews I can compare it to is the rival pro, and so far I like it as well if not better than the rival pro. Let us know exactly what info you are after and I am sure someone here can give you a better answer than I can.

Michael

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
conquest 3

sorry mike
basic looking for accurcy first and speed a close second. and a feel for you guys out theres opinion on the bow . as in where it stainds up in the market place with other bows. not bias ones honest ones. sorry for not being more discriptic on my ?

ps sorry no spell check :confused: -just a simple kid from a small town in kansas i think theres a song there some :smile:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I've owned an MQ1,Q2XL,Conquest 2,Conquest3,Rival Pro,and the LX.The conquest 3 holds very well, is very forgiving, very accurate, and you can get good speed. I think I shot mine on 64lbs. @ 28" dl. and an IBO legal arrow and got 284 or 285 fps. Right now I'm shooting the LX and reminds me of the conquest but it's a little faster. I would definetly own a conquest 3 again.
Terry Jr.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
conquest 3

thanks jr and 23
i also a have another ? can you order mathews bows with brushed wheels or are they all painted black?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Conquest

I am currently shooting a Conquest3 and it shoots a lot better than I do if I will just let it:) I shot the Conquest2 before this one. I do like the bow and gives me plenty of speed. I shoot 60lbs 28DL shooting 305 grain arrow and shooting in the mid 280's. You could probably pick up a good used for a decent price. One thing that I would do is to purchase a good string and cable because the Mathew strings will not keep from separating on this bow. I would go with Winners Choice, Vapor Trail. my 2 cents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts