Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot a crossbow for the first time ever today at Cabella's including a TenPoint Titan SS, and Ravin R20. I'm still thinking and looking into the Ravin R10 Package. R10 is a little more affordable and still way faster than I think I'll ever need to shoot a deer at 20 yards. So I went to the Wyvern Creations site and looked at their R10 package. The first thing I notice is they do not package with the Ravin scope that comes with the Ravin package. Rather they start with a Hawke XB30 scope and offer others. Does any one have comparisons between the Ravin Illuminated scope and the Hawke in terms of brightness and eye relief. Or what I should be concerned about. I'm a young 68 yo and wear tri-focals.

·
Registered
8,168 Posts
I had both on my R10- I personally think the Ravin scope is fine and plenty bright enough for hunting and found it less busy than the Hawke.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I know scopes can be a personal preference type of thing. Guess I should find a store that would have both and try to compare them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts