Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at something resembling the Bear Archery Authority. Do you folks have any opinions on this bow? (stupid question huh) Is there another bow at this price range that you consider a better buy? Limit it to new bows please. My bargain hunting skills are a bit rusty.

I am not super concerned about axle to axle length or even quietness and smoothness really. I am looking to pick up a general purpose rig that will punch paper and the occasional whitetail. 315fps is not the ultimate in speed, but I think it will be perfectly fine for my uses. I am also not into really complex setups. Simple = sweet in my book. Not a bow to tinker with. I want a decent, set it and forget it job.

I would rather keep the finished setup (bow itself with sights and whatnot) under about the $500 mark.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Could look at a used diamond core. The infinite edge is a good bow for hunting. Pse stinger. Mission has killer bows at great prices. Or get an assassin r.a k. $500 leaves a good bit directly to the bow if u get a ready to hunt package. Or u can build a bow with good accessories if u spend less on the bow. I started on a diamond cor rak package and upgraded as i went. Got the accessories id like to use on a higher end bow and simply transfered them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts