Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My family and I are getting into 3d archery and I just dumped a boatload of money into bows for my wife and kids. Now I want to get a real nice bow for myself in excellent shape and want a great deal on a bow in top condition. I really like the dominator Max and supra Max models from PSE especially in blue or red or the skull white. I also like the supra ME and even the new Phenom. I'm hoping to find someone trying to get into a brand new bow that wants out of their slightly used bow I'm excellent shape. One with tastefully modded and accessory setup for 3d would be excellent. One in my area I can shoot would be even better. Willing to pay around $5-600.00 for the right PSE bow. Really like the dominator. Yes I know what these all cost new and have shot a few of them. Don't want anything with problems or easily visible blemishes. Yeah I know I am a picky ******* but oh well I know what I like and am ready to spend the money right LOL....if you have what I am looking for locally and are looking to move it soon send me offers with pictures and I will look at them. All offers will be considered. If you have a great deal on a COMPETITIVE bow that is not on my list post it anyway and who knows. Really want a local bow I can go look at in person. I'm in Maryville Tennessee ....willing to drive a bit to save some cash here for the right bow maybe an hour away or possibly more....peace

Pete

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops almost forgot, it needs to be #50-70 lb draw, adjust from 27-29 inches at least(most of these models already do that) and have similar axle to axle dimensions to these other bows like 38+ inches. I also want it to be a 2012/2013 model but a 2011 would also work if it is again in excellent shape. Thanks....peace

Pete

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2012 black Dominator 3D maxes out at 63 lbs.

Has Bomar stops on it.

$700 shipped.

Chuck
Thanks for the offer and that is a SWEET bow and one of the ones I'd like to have but I just cannot see spending that much for a used bow right now. Is that a bare bow or fully equipped? Peace

Pete

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I just made a deal with someone for a supra me. How much are you asking for the freak? Peace

Pete

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay I just got off the phone with the fellow who had the PSE Supra ME and it sounds like we have a deal. I am also buying a rest and some brand new arrows from him too possibly. Now all I need is one of those nice adjustable precision sights with the lens in it. I intend to shoot open class at the local range here. I also need to find a great deal on a quality target release too. Any suggestions or offers would be great thanks guys for all the help. Peace

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts