Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a bow for my wife. 25" draw. I saw the infinite edge by Diamond. Any good? She can probably pull 45-50lbs. I was budgeting for around $600, but I don't want to over do it.
thanks,
JG

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just bought one for my wife. It is a quality bow with a mediocre rest and terrible sight IMO. It has a very small valley so it will want to creep if she lets up on the back wall. That being said, my wife likes it a lot and I feel that the bow itself was a good value and will be a very good shooter with some upgraded accessories. There is another thread talking about the I.E. here: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1979074

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
I've got a almost brand new PSE Stiletto that's 40-50lbs and will adjust to 25 inches. I could sell the bare bow shipped for $635. I know its a little more than you were talking about but its a great bow.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I got my wife a diamond razoers edge on CL for 250 hooked up with case and release! Its the model before the infinity! If its her first bow no reason to go crazy unless ya got $ to thow away!

·
Registered
51,121 Posts
Do her and yourself a huge favor---take her to a pro shop then go find something else to do. There are MANY bows that will fit in or near that price range. But the bottom end is it is NOT your choice if you want her to stay with the sport.
Now with that said take a serious look in the Mission line of bows there are 3 or four different ones there. PSE has some nice choices, Lower end Hoyt is also got nice stuff. Low end diamonds I don't have enough experience in but they have a few choices also.
Her choice not your's, this is like I said all important.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts