Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a bow store within a 250 mile radius of Houston that has target bows in stock. I am mainly looking for one that would have the Pro Comp Elite, Alpha Elite, and Pro Edge Elite. All the bow stores close to us have only hunting bows and don't have a price for the Pro Edge Elite yet.
Thanks for looking

·
Archery Blogger/Writer
9,332 Posts
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a bow store within a 250 mile radius of Houston that has target bows in stock. I am mainly looking for one that would have the Pro Comp Elite, Alpha Elite, and Pro Edge Elite. All the bow stores close to us have only hunting bows and don't have a price for the Pro Edge Elite yet.
Thanks for looking
Pro Comp Elite and Pro Edge Elite are about 1450 for target colors

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
the best thing to do is go to the manufacturers web site and see which shops are dealers for that line of bows,, then call the dealer direct,, .. target archery is a very small thing in the southern part of texas,,, because our weather and seasons go from hunting to fishing to hunting to fishing,,,, with really no down time between them like our more frozen friends up north

·
Registered
520 Posts
Where did you go? My parents live in Houston, and I stay there during winter and summer break from college. For as big of a city, I feel like there are very few archery shops! Only ones I know are West Houston Archery, Greater Houston Archery (which is mostly trad stuff), and Bow Zone, but even that is out in Spring.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to www.archerytalk.com :) we went to west Houston and live oak in college Station and no luck so we ended up just getting a used Alpha Elite here. The bow was for my brother and after thinking about it he couldn't justify a brand new bow when a used one was half price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts