Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for an older bowtech for 3D, looking at the General or 82nd right now, any input?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have a general at work. I have forget the price. I think it 70#s RH also. I'll look when I get there. I'll let it go for a really good price. I'll post it in awhile. oh Ya its brand new not used. But the 82nd is a nice bow also. It a little longer ata then the general. I like the longer bows alittle more forgiving.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Maybe consider a 101st Airborn.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
101st airborne is a perfect match for 3d fast and forgiving. One of the best 3d bows I ever had.

·
74,535 Posts
Older Bowtechs

For the money it the best value is a Constitition.
DB

·
Registered
519 Posts
I know you said older but the sentinel is a very nice bow.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Find an Old Glory. I had 2 of them, and wish I still had one of them. Awesome bow.;)

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would LOVE a sentinel but im trying to keep my price below $450. This will be for next year's winter indoor and throughout the 3D season, i picked Bowtech because they're target colors are awesom and they have such smooth bows. I definately like a fast bow

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I'm shooting a Sentinel now, and its a great bow. Smooth, stable, and has good speed.:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
I know you said older but the sentinel is a very nice bow.
second that. actually absaloute tack driver. I have one if you are intrested

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i like the center pivot bows a lot, but thanks ill look into them!

·
Banned
4,646 Posts

·
Registered
17,316 Posts
I have a light poundage general for sale. You left a post for it. I lowered The price some. Take a look again its a really sweet looking target bow

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a guardian that will shoot as good as my apex 7 or the ultraelites I have owned dont over look the guardian.
i heard they're definate shooters!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts