Archery Talk Forum banner

Looking for a good 3 arrow quiver...is there such a thing?

1075 Views 22 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  phillygunns
I am looking for a quiet, 3 arrow quiver for hunting. Ive tried a few but i really cant find a good one that holds my arrows but isnt impossible to get another arrow out. the problem with my last quivers is that it holds the arrows TOO good and are impossible too get out easily without making too much noise or too much motion in the tree. Price really isnt an option and i am up for any suggestions.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,999 Posts
before i switched to the bohning 4arrow, i had a 3 arrow kwikee quiver. it was the one thats "collapsible", but i just put a regular bolt and nut through it, and it was solid as a rock. i will ahve to say - about the ease of removal - it was a bit stiff at first, but after it got broken in, it worked very very well.

· Registered
2,136 Posts
I have a fuse 3 arrrow satori ordered, Other than that ive always used alpine sof loc, The three arrow is really to small for three arrows. Ive always used the five arrow with only three arrows. It works nice that way.

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks il have to check them out...i never really thought about getting them worn in first and maybe that is the problem. Keep 'em comin even if they are alrready posted. i like to see what is popular with other hunters and it helps make a decision because the product has been tested in the field. Thanks again.

LPBowhunter

· Registered
563 Posts
Treelimb

I also use the Treelimb 3 arrow model. It is a great product at a great price. It holds the arrows firmly, but they are not overly difficult to remove. I highly recommend it.

· Registered
3,869 Posts
Alpine

I use and highly recommend the Alpine Soft loc line of quivers. You can take half the foam out for mechanical broad heads, it is very quiet to shoot with and remove arrows from.

I do not recommend you purchase through the Alpine web site though. They are worth $54 but you can get them for half that at most box stores or archery shops.

http://www.alpinearchery.com/sloc3arrow.html

· Registered
10,965 Posts
I'll second the Apline Soft Loc. Awesome 3 arrow quiver:thumbs_up

· Registered
601 Posts
Kwikee

i have a 3 arrow on my recurve, and a 4 arrow on my compound. love them both they are very easy to use. make sure to get the screw in holder for the treestand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.