Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am looking for a good Game Camera. I purchased a Moultrie Game Cam II and it broke right away. I sent it back and received a new one and it has worked well for me so far..I am worried it will break once I use it in the cold again..So I am looking for a good reliable game cam for use in all temperatures..Despite the incredibly low price, I really like the way the Stealth cam looks. Does anyone own one? If so, what has your expierience been? I am also interested in a cam that is as quiet as possible. The Moultrie cam is a little loud when taking a picture and advancing the film, how quiet is the Stealth? Thanks, Frank.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sorry to hear your gamecam broke. I bought the Moultrie II last year myself. I made a box out of metal to help keep it out of the weather and to keep honest men honest if ya know what I mean. Your right the sound of the camera advancing the film is a little loud. If I had the money I'd like to have bought one of those all digital models. Maybe some of the other people out there have one and can tell you about them more than the ads do. Good luck and God bless. :D

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
TrailMac game monitering systems bring a whole new level to the sport. They offer a digital and a 35mm. They offer the longest battery life in the industry, with a 60' detection range using passive infra-red. I have not had a single false picture in two seasons. TRAIL MAC game cameras

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I make my own digitals for less than half the price of any commercial grade digital game camera with more features. Go to jesseshuntingpage to learn how to make your own or I have an extra one if you would like to buy it.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
i just put my own digital together. total cost came out to around $350 since i couldnt find a cheap enuff camera and had to buy one new.

the guy at pixcontroller is fantastic, i changed my order in midstream and he was fine with it. card works great, camera works good, and later this week, i'll put it in the woods. i'm also able to use the camera by itself without any major changes.

one thing i did find out while gathering materials.........footman loops are harder to find than hen's teeth. strapworks has them

if you would like some details and a pic or two, just ask.

www.pixcontroller.com

www.strapworks.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts