Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made my mind up and I am going to go on a Speed Goat hunt in 2010. I am going to need to go somewhere where i can easliy get tags....prefer over the counter. I will also need to find a place that is reasonably priced. I would like to find an outfitter or guide where i have a decent chance to shoot a good antelope. I would appreciate any suggestions...especially if it is an outfitter or guide you have used personally.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Might give Craig Smith @ Triple Three Outfitters in Buffalo,Wyoming a call.Top notch outfit and outfitter,prices are on par with most,all private ranches to hunt,and plenty of good goats.I went last year and saw well over 100 pronghorn before shooting mine on the first day.
Tags are draw only,but since most of the area is private property draw is near 100% with doe tags usually over the counter.

Craig and his wife Donna will treat you right,check Huntinfo & Bowsite for his reviews,I am going to try and go back in 2010 myself with my trad bow.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info Elk Ivory...the tags thing is the issue...i hate draws...they tie up your money and a lot of times they are hared to get. Not really interested in getting a doe. I have your offitters name and i will look into them....I appreciate the info.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have some great speed goat hunts available in Colorado. The tags are available over the counter for archery. I have both do it yourself hunts on private property with ground blinds already set as well as fully guided all inclusive hunts with meals and lodging included. Hunts are 550.00 for the do it yourself and 1250.00 for the fully guided, 4 day hunts. Bucks in that 13-15" range. Let me know if I can help out.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coloradooutdoor i send u an email

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
I have some friends that went with Fulldraw Outfitters in Co. last year and had a great hunt for a reasonable price. You might check them out.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ttt

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ttt

·
save the decoys!!!!!!!!!!
7,033 Posts
u need to contact randy (dakota79). hes everything your looking for, and then some. you wont be dissapointed..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts