Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I went to a 3d shoot and just totally sucked. I couldn't stay on the target and after awhile I got tired. I tried turning my bow down to see If that would help. It did, but there has to be some other way. I thought about it, and if I got a new stabilizer I get on target easier and I could turn my bow back up. Now here's the question. What type of stabilizer should I get? I want to get the best stabilizer (like the pros have) but I want to be under 12 in. FYI I hunt and do 3d shoots so I want the stabilizer to make my bow quieter. My price range is .99 cents to 65 bucks (but I will go 10 or 15 bucks overboard if needed). I don't know if I want a heavy one or a light one, so I'm thinkin a interchangable one would be perfect. I have my eye on the Doinker Dish Mini but I haven't read any reviews on it.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
The regular Doinker DISH is under 12 inches even with the quick disconnect it comes with. You may be able to find one here in the classifieds. But, doubt it. If you truly want to get better, don't limit yourself on pricing. In most cases, you get what you paid for (or didn't pay for).

Here is another option.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1692095&highlight=doinker

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Trinity T3 has 3 positions and is offered in a 8, 10 &12 inch lengths. web site is in my signature

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Underground Archery makes a great stab that happens to look real good also.

Give him a call.

·
Registered
103 Posts
dead center archery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts