Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pse carbon air and I need to bolts for the the part number is 81261 it is 10-24 5/8 “ flat head countersink bolt
Pm if you have or know someone who can help thanks

·
Rattle Yer Head!
1,257 Posts
Then go to a dealer.

·
Lowered expectations
17,085 Posts
Sounds like your basic sight mount attachment screw. Any dealer (or experienced archer) should have a bag of them lying around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
you may be in the same boat I am in. If nothing here try the PSE dealer location and expand you search to start calling shops. For all others on here,
I currently am also looking for a part for my hoyt Katera XL a cam and a 1/2 3.0 BR. Hard to chuck an entire bow because of a flat spot on a cam.
Thanks

·
Vendor
10,761 Posts
Most dealers will have a box load of screws and bolts from years of working on bows. Should be an easy find at any archery shop.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace as well as Ebay. Standard stiff

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
sight mount screws are 10-24 thread by whatever length you need for the thickness of the sight plus about half of the riser thickness at the hole. any decent hardware store will have them in stainless or regular black oxide steel and in regular socket head or flat socket head. there's nothing so special about them that they have to be purchased from an archery shop or the bow manufacturer. typically, they are 30-40 cents a piece at any hardware store.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.