Archery Talk Forum banner

Looking for a set of custom strings.

2416 Views 42 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Brus
I have an Athens Ibex and would like to replace my strings and cables. I want quality strings and don't really care how much it costs.

Who or where should I contact.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
30,684 Posts
Last year I was shooting the Athens Recluse/R120 and replaced the stock strings with a new set from JBK. That was my 3rd set from Jeff and were perfectly in specs, plus the red-black-silver color combo really spruced up the appearance. No peep rotation once they were shot in a bit and the servings held up very well on the Athens cams. Thumbs up to JBK.......:thumbs_up

· Registered
3,840 Posts
60X makes the best strings I have used in the last couple of years, they are perfect. There are others that are just as good, but you would be hard pressed to find better.

· Registered
13,544 Posts
Another great guy to consider here on AT is Ex-Wolverine. He has a great string making/tuning business.

· Registered
22,716 Posts
Any of them are very good. I have tried them all and are very happy with Vapor Trail. Tight serving, any color you can think of and get them in 3 days,,,,,not weeks

· Registered
4,867 Posts
Hutch N Sons...............:thumbs_up

· Registered
2,094 Posts
I am very happy with the string/cable set I got from Deezlin (Little Jon Archery)

Go

· Registered
3,789 Posts
As you can see you will get a huge range here n AT and that's ok because we all have our favorite. I like Bluff Country Bowstrings. Rick knows what it is like to not have a dependable string maker to count on so he started it to be that dependable person. And IMHO he has lived up to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· >>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
I have an Athens Ibex and would like to replace my strings and cables. I want quality strings and don't really care how much it costs.

Who or where should I contact.
Bullseye Strings would be happy to make ya some custom strings jsthunting. Click on the link in my signature for Bullseye Strings and call Mike. He will take care of ya. You put Bullseye Strings on your bow you can rest assured you can " Set Em' & Forget Em'. :thumb:

· Registered
4,555 Posts
There are a lot of pretty good strings out there and I have installed and shot quite a few of them.

That being said FirstStrings are the only strings that go on my bows now, outstanding strings.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.