Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking for a little help finding a place to hunt pigs. we will have a party of 5 or 6 guys and would like to hunt OK or TX. Looking to hunt sometime in mid march. Let me know some of the places that you have tried. thanks

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Chambers bow Hunts, sabinal tx. Fifty miles west of san antonio. Great people. Great location. Great critters.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Solana Ranch in Texas.......going there in Mar myself....buddy went last year and had a blast....lot of bacon on the ground

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Google "Texas hog hunting".........and prepare to spend several weeks looking over the plethora of choices.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ive been to sweetwater creek 5 times, jim bob and michael are great guys! I am going to shiloh hunting camp in two weeks to try something different!

·
74,535 Posts
Hey guys im looking for a little help finding a place to hunt pigs. we will have a party of 5 or 6 guys and would like to hunt OK or TX. Looking to hunt sometime in mid march. Let me know some of the places that you have tried. thanks
Shiloah Ranch, Ok. has a good reputation and several here have done group hunts there.

Hunter54 George Dixon has a hog hunt ranch in Arkansas that gets good reviews.
DB

G

·
0 Posts
I hunted at Shiloh Ranch in Jan and had a great time. I'd contact them now if you want to get a hunt in March. Shiloh stays pretty much booked for up to a year in advance for a reason...great hunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts