Archery Talk Forum banner
381 - 400 of 411 Posts
I have searched for a cheaper alternative but, to my knowledge, there is no way to purchase that set up with spending 800-1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....and still no guarantee you won’t get a flat [emoji849]

I found my hauler. Gonna go with the harbor freight 400 lb motorcycle carrier. Reviews, youtube vids are great. So is the cost. $139.99, have a 20% off coupon on top of that. Local store has 2 in stock. Will have one by the weekend.

Can you guys tell me if you think my state game lands prohibit E-bikes? I'm not certain this only means gas powered motors or all motors including electric. Seems like they should mention specifically if electric bikes are allowed or not.

Vehicle Usage
  • Driving a motorized vehicle licensed for highway use is allowed only on those roads constructed, maintained and open for vehicular travel and those trails posted for vehicular use. This does not apply to participants in scheduled bird dog field trials held on the Sandhills Game Land.
  • Operation of any motorized land vehicle, including ATVs, not licensed for highway use is prohibited, except as otherwise expressly allowed. This does not apply to those areas specifically designated in national forests for unlicensed vehicle use.
  • On those game lands or parts thereof specifically listed under the Disabled Access Program, persons holding a Disabled Veteran or Totally Disabled License, a Disabled Sportsman Hunt Certification, or a Disabled Access Permit may operate vehicles, including ATVs on:
    • any Wildlife Resources Commission-maintained road open for vehicular travel
    • those trails posted for vehicular travel
    • ungated and open-gated roads otherwise closed to vehicular traffic.
  • It is unlawful to block traffic or gates or otherwise prevent vehicles from using any roadway.
  • On roads posted as “limited access” motorized vehicles are prohibited from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. during the months of June, July and August.

Can you guys tell me if you think my state game lands prohibit E-bikes? I'm not certain this only means gas powered motors or all motors including electric. Seems like they should mention specifically if electric bikes are allowed or not.

Vehicle Usage
  • Driving a motorized vehicle licensed for highway use is allowed only on those roads constructed, maintained and open for vehicular travel and those trails posted for vehicular use. This does not apply to participants in scheduled bird dog field trials held on the Sandhills Game Land.
  • Operation of any motorized land vehicle, including ATVs, not licensed for highway use is prohibited, except as otherwise expressly allowed. This does not apply to those areas specifically designated in national forests for unlicensed vehicle use.
  • On those game lands or parts thereof specifically listed under the Disabled Access Program, persons holding a Disabled Veteran or Totally Disabled License, a Disabled Sportsman Hunt Certification, or a Disabled Access Permit may operate vehicles, including ATVs on:
    • any Wildlife Resources Commission-maintained road open for vehicular travel
    • those trails posted for vehicular travel
    • ungated and open-gated roads otherwise closed to vehicular traffic.
  • It is unlawful to block traffic or gates or otherwise prevent vehicles from using any roadway.
  • On roads posted as “limited access” motorized vehicles are prohibited from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. during the months of June, July and August.
I am assuming you’re in NC from your username....

I could be wrong but it seems as long as it’s pedal assist at 750watts or less you should be ok....but I could be wrong...it’s tough to interpret some of this stuff

I found these....

Decent read ....

Reactions: NCBuckNBass
What seat did you set-up on there.....

Try a Thudbuster G4 post....they are slick....pretty sure the Rambo takes a 30.9

Would love to hear some more input on the M2S bikes. My budget is $2000. Sounds like pabuck loves his M2S All Terrain Ultra. That is unfortunately out of my price range, but I wanted to see if anyone has experience with the M2S All Terrain R750 HT and if anyone knows the difference between that model and the M2S All Terrain R750 HT non integrated? Extremely informative thread thus far, I spent last night reading it front to back.

You can give them a call the guys at M2S are great!!

If you won’t be doing a lot of hauling or climbing steep terrain the the 750HT is likely plenty. It is a hub design as opposed to mid-drive, but most mid-drives will drive you out of your $2k price range.

I believe the most significant distinction between the 750 and 750 integrated is the battery configuration...but again a quick call to them during their hours will get all your questions answered.

Reactions: Fifty/FiftyOD
You can give them a call the guys at M2S are great!!

If you won’t be doing a lot of hauling or climbing steep terrain the the 750HT is likely plenty. It is a hub design as opposed to mid-drive, but most mid-drives will drive you out of your $2k price range.

I believe the most significant distinction between the 750 and 750 integrated is the battery configuration...but again a quick call to them during their hours will get all your questions answered.
I appreciate the speedy response! I just got off the phone with them and like you mentioned, the battery is the main difference from what they told me. Sounds like the new battery configuration actually has a slightly shorter battery life when at full charge compared to the old design. Didn’t ask why that was but I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on the r750 ht. Question is is do I go with the white over the cool green or the black and grey for the fact that the white is $200 cheaper lol? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good luck making your choice...I don’t know anyone with an M2S that doesn’t love it!!!

Reactions: Fifty/FiftyOD
I appreciate the speedy response! I just got off the phone with them and like you mentioned, the battery is the main difference from what they told me. Sounds like the new battery configuration actually has a slightly shorter battery life when at full charge compared to the old design. Didn’t ask why that was but I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on the r750 ht. Question is is do I go with the white over the cool green or the black and grey for the fact that the white is $200 cheaper lol? [emoji2371]
Probably the best deal on a mid drive bike out there.

Would love to hear some more input on the M2S bikes. My budget is $2000. Sounds like pabuck loves his M2S All Terrain Ultra. That is unfortunately out of my price range, but I wanted to see if anyone has experience with the M2S All Terrain R750 HT and if anyone knows the difference between that model and the M2S All Terrain R750 HT non integrated? Extremely informative thread thus far, I spent last night reading it front to back.
I had a Rambo and then bought a M2S ultra.Other than being able to compare the two,I don't know squat about bikes.I will say that the ultra has a ton of power,hasn't had any malfuctions and is really comfortable to ride.I've only had it about 6 mo so the jury is still out but I have no complaints.I have a couple buddy's who own a bike shop.They've worked on many of these e-bikes and claim that the M2S bikes have better components.They have a 500w Giant class one mountain bike that they've had as a demo for the past year and ride it all the time.After a year of hard use,they had nothing but good things to say about it.

Integrated refers to the battery being built into the down tube. Most integrated batteries are not easily removed and so either have to charge it by a plug in or run a cord.

Doesn't sound like a big deal but if you have a situation where you want to leave the bike say in the truck and bring the battery in for a charge, well you are out of luck.

I had a Rambo and then bought a M2S ultra.Other than being able to compare the two,I don't know squat about bikes.I will say that the ultra has a ton of power,hasn't had any malfuctions and is really comfortable to ride.I've only had it about 6 mo so the jury is still out but I have no complaints.I have a couple buddy's who own a bike shop.They've worked on many of these e-bikes and claim that the M2S bikes have better components.They have a 500w Giant class one mountain bike that they've had as a demo for the past year and ride it all the time.After a year of hard use,they had nothing but good things to say about it.
That Giant bike has a yamaha Pw motor in it. I had a bike last year with a yamaha motor and it was a dream to ride!

Probably the best deal on a mid drive bike out there.

Are the brakes squeaky? I saw Costco sells a Rambo 750 g3 on their website but was turned off by all the bad reviews buyers were leaving on it. I love the idea that it is a mid drive tho!!

Good to know! Ya I’ve spoke with M2S a few times now and they seem to be a good company to work with. Sounds like they provide a 30day satisfaction guarantee as well as a 1yr warranty which is an added bonus too!

381 - 400 of 411 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.