Archery Talk Forum banner

381 - 390 of 390 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,021 Posts
I have searched for a cheaper alternative but, to my knowledge, there is no way to purchase that set up with spending 800-1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....and still no guarantee you won’t get a flat

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
I found my hauler. Gonna go with the harbor freight 400 lb motorcycle carrier. Reviews, youtube vids are great. So is the cost. $139.99, have a 20% off coupon on top of that. Local store has 2 in stock. Will have one by the weekend.

Reactions: rutman

·
NAASP
6,903 Posts
Can you guys tell me if you think my state game lands prohibit E-bikes? I'm not certain this only means gas powered motors or all motors including electric. Seems like they should mention specifically if electric bikes are allowed or not.

Vehicle Usage
  • Driving a motorized vehicle licensed for highway use is allowed only on those roads constructed, maintained and open for vehicular travel and those trails posted for vehicular use. This does not apply to participants in scheduled bird dog field trials held on the Sandhills Game Land.
  • Operation of any motorized land vehicle, including ATVs, not licensed for highway use is prohibited, except as otherwise expressly allowed. This does not apply to those areas specifically designated in national forests for unlicensed vehicle use.
  • On those game lands or parts thereof specifically listed under the Disabled Access Program, persons holding a Disabled Veteran or Totally Disabled License, a Disabled Sportsman Hunt Certification, or a Disabled Access Permit may operate vehicles, including ATVs on:
    • any Wildlife Resources Commission-maintained road open for vehicular travel
    • those trails posted for vehicular travel
    • ungated and open-gated roads otherwise closed to vehicular traffic.
  • It is unlawful to block traffic or gates or otherwise prevent vehicles from using any roadway.
  • On roads posted as “limited access” motorized vehicles are prohibited from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. during the months of June, July and August.

·
24,021 Posts
Can you guys tell me if you think my state game lands prohibit E-bikes? I'm not certain this only means gas powered motors or all motors including electric. Seems like they should mention specifically if electric bikes are allowed or not.

Vehicle Usage
  • Driving a motorized vehicle licensed for highway use is allowed only on those roads constructed, maintained and open for vehicular travel and those trails posted for vehicular use. This does not apply to participants in scheduled bird dog field trials held on the Sandhills Game Land.
  • Operation of any motorized land vehicle, including ATVs, not licensed for highway use is prohibited, except as otherwise expressly allowed. This does not apply to those areas specifically designated in national forests for unlicensed vehicle use.
  • On those game lands or parts thereof specifically listed under the Disabled Access Program, persons holding a Disabled Veteran or Totally Disabled License, a Disabled Sportsman Hunt Certification, or a Disabled Access Permit may operate vehicles, including ATVs on:
    • any Wildlife Resources Commission-maintained road open for vehicular travel
    • those trails posted for vehicular travel
    • ungated and open-gated roads otherwise closed to vehicular traffic.
  • It is unlawful to block traffic or gates or otherwise prevent vehicles from using any roadway.
  • On roads posted as “limited access” motorized vehicles are prohibited from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. during the months of June, July and August.
I am assuming you’re in NC from your username....

I could be wrong but it seems as long as it’s pedal assist at 750watts or less you should be ok....but I could be wrong...it’s tough to interpret some of this stuff

I found these....

Decent read ....

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
If you do the upgrade on the front forks to one with a suspension, you’ll be amazed at the difference in the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's on the list for sure. I know one thing, that seat upgrade was a welcome addition! Lol

·
24,021 Posts
What seat did you set-up on there.....

Try a Thudbuster G4 post....they are slick....pretty sure the Rambo takes a 30.9

381 - 390 of 390 Posts