Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
I am assuming you’re in NC from your username....Can you guys tell me if you think my state game lands prohibit E-bikes? I'm not certain this only means gas powered motors or all motors including electric. Seems like they should mention specifically if electric bikes are allowed or not.
- Driving a motorized vehicle licensed for highway use is allowed only on those roads constructed, maintained and open for vehicular travel and those trails posted for vehicular use. This does not apply to participants in scheduled bird dog field trials held on the Sandhills Game Land.
- Operation of any motorized land vehicle, including ATVs, not licensed for highway use is prohibited, except as otherwise expressly allowed. This does not apply to those areas specifically designated in national forests for unlicensed vehicle use.
- On those game lands or parts thereof specifically listed under the Disabled Access Program, persons holding a Disabled Veteran or Totally Disabled License, a Disabled Sportsman Hunt Certification, or a Disabled Access Permit may operate vehicles, including ATVs on:
- any Wildlife Resources Commission-maintained road open for vehicular travel
- those trails posted for vehicular travel
- ungated and open-gated roads otherwise closed to vehicular traffic.
- It is unlawful to block traffic or gates or otherwise prevent vehicles from using any roadway.
- On roads posted as “limited access” motorized vehicles are prohibited from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. during the months of June, July and August.