Archery Talk Forum banner

401 - 409 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Are the brakes squeaky? I saw Costco sells a Rambo 750 g3 on their website but was turned off by all the bad reviews buyers were leaving on it. I love the idea that it is a mid drive tho!!
As long as they’re burned in correctly when it’s new, they shouldn’t squeak at all. I had one exactly like this one, except mine didn’t have the 3 speed rear hub, and it never squeaked.

BUT on this one, you’d still have to buy a rear rack, saddle bags and fenders, which is probably around $300 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just received my M2S bike last week,I got the All Terrain 750 HT and its a beast well built bike. The guys at M2S were very helpful, they have contacted me 3 time wanting to know if I had any concerns, none yet. One thing I could have changed was getting a step thru model, I have a hard time getting my 67yr old, 3 back operation leg lifted over the back of the bike with boots and a pack, I have to lay it on its side some to get on. I just ordered new grips the Ergon GP4 and a comfort seat, I do this with all my mountain bikes. Very impressed so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just received my M2S bike last week,I got the All Terrain 750 HT and its a beast well built bike. The guys at M2S were very helpful, they have contacted me 3 time wanting to know if I had any concerns, none yet. One thing I could have changed was getting a step thru model, I have a hard time getting my 67yr old, 3 back operation leg lifted over the back of the bike with boots and a pack, I have to lay it on its side some to get on. I just ordered new grips the Ergon GP4 and a comfort seat, I do this with all my mountain bikes. Very impressed so far.
That’s awesome. I just ordered mine today! How long did it take for you to get the bike?? I am definitely going to order in a new seat and are the grips not the greatest stock?

·
team whacknstack
3,224 Posts
Look at Extreme Outdoor Ebikes our of PA , you will spend a little more but you get a lot more!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
That’s awesome. I just ordered mine today! How long did it take for you to get the bike?? I am definitely going to order in a new seat and are the grips not the greatest stock?
It only took a few days to ship to Pa.If its shipped with Old Dominion Freight they should call you and set up a time and date when your home. The grips are not bad but I like the Ergon grip, they keep your wrist straight and from going num.

401 - 409 of 409 Posts