Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to trade my PSE firestorm lite compound with all accessories for an older Browning recurve or any good quality recurve thats in the price range of my PSE. I'd prefer a 60" bow with a draw weight between 40 and 55 pounds.Im about 6'5" so my arms are pretty long. I appreciate any offers and will get back to you ASAP. Thank you. I can send pictures from my phone

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please make me an offer if you're interested fellas. I know I'm new around here, but I'm an honest hard working guy on some hard times due to a knee injury and cant afford to buy a new bow right now. I shot a long bow that was my old mans when i was real young quite a bit but never hunted with it because he lived in east Tennessee at the time and I'm a crack shot with a rifle. I got this PSE Firestorm lite from a buddy a few years ago so i could extend my hunting season beyond Ohio's short gun season, ive lived here in Ohio for the past 12 years and only visit Tennessee when i can make time sadly. Ive searched thru my old mans things but haven't been able to locate that old long bow and my pa passed on 2 years ago so unfortunately I cant ask him. I long for that feeling of instinct shooting again now that shooting a compound is no longer challenging, or maybe I'm just being nostalgic, either way, if anyone would be willing to trade me I'd be very very grateful. I also have leather working skills and would consider making a nice knife sheath or similar item for whoever trades with me if you'd like. Send me your contact info and ill give ya mine so i can send pics of the bow and a sheath I made for my EDC knife see if we cant make a deal. God bless and have a good day yall.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe more in the 150 range since the stabilizer, rest, and sight are original equipment that came with the bow. Its a sweet shooter though, I like it its served me well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts