Archery Talk Forum banner

Looking for Help with Arrow spline on a CRX 32

728 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  ontarget7
Does anyone know what would be the correct spline for a maxed out 70lb. CRX 32? The draw length will be 28 inches. I am looking to purchase the Easton A/C/C Pro hunters. I do not know what the final arrow length will be yet as I am still waiting on the bow. The bow will have a ripcord rest on it though.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Modock 32
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
If you go to eastonarchery.com, you can bring up the shaft selector chart, type your numbers in and it will give you all of the available arrows and the recommended spine. You should get back a 340 spine for the acc's.

· Registered
9,996 Posts
Does anyone know what would be the correct spline for a maxed out 70lb. CRX 32? The draw length will be 28 inches. I am looking to purchase the Easton A/C/C Pro hunters. I do not know what the final arrow length will be yet as I am still waiting on the bow. The bow will have a ripcord rest on it though.

Thanks,
Modock 32
Just for future reference, it is spine, not spline.

· Registered
251 Posts
shooting crx 32 at 65# 28" arrows are easton flatline 340 cut 28 1/2 from nock grove to insert with 125gn tips geting very good results and papper tuned very easy would think that a 340 spine with 100 gn up front would work at 70 #

· Banned
25,751 Posts

Thanks,
Modock 32
I have similar specs but with a 29" draw shooting the A/C/C 3-60 which is a 340 spine and they tune very well through my Element. I have found the carbon aluminum easton shafts I can generally all ways get them to tune even if you are slightly on the weaker side and still be with in spec for centershot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.