Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good deal on a left handed hunting bow. I'm needing a draw length of about 25" and a draw weight range of 45#-65#. Just the bare bow is fine. If it's a compound, I currently don't have much preference for what the let off is. I would prefer a Bowtech, Diamond, or New Breed. If the bow is completely equipped, I would like to know what kind of sights, rests, peep sight, and/or stabilizer it has. As far as recurves, takedowns, and longbows go, I don't have any preference according to brand; however, if it is a Martin, I would like to know if it's ever been restringed. I already know three people in my area who own Martin bows, where the string came from the factory improperly served, so I do not want a Martin if it has the factory string on it. For longbows and recurves in particular, I would like one that is made of wood, basically a traditional bow.
I'm more likely to buy from someone in Northeast Alabama, Chattanooga area, and Trenton and Rome areas in Georgia. That doesn't mean that I won't consider options from elsewhere, but these areas are close to where I live. I will only consider a lead if it is within the United States, since I don't want to deal with customs or anything like that. And that's basically it. If there's any other conditions that I have, I would prefer discussing them with the seller individually.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.