Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everone.........

I am insearch of a well-stocked pro shop somewhere in Florida that stocks a good (or any for that matter) supply of LEFT_HANDED compound bows in Hoyt & Martin, for sure, and any other target bows. Southern Georgia shops would also be ok.....

Tried of buying without shooting.............thanks.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Two shops in central florida are:
Jerry's Indoor Archery in Ocala
Accurate Archery in Melbourne
Both are on the web.
In South Florida:
Gator Guns and Archery in West Palm Beach and Jet's outdoors in Miami.
Sure there are others, maybe others can help.

·
Registered
921 Posts
pro shop in okeechobee

Archery Sports & Pro Shop, Inc.
765 N.E. 2nd Avenue
P.O. Box 1537
Okeechobee, Fl 34973
(863) 763-5009

The owners name is Troy Tuten. He sells PARKER, Hoyt, Mathews, Martin and a few others.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Go to BowTech's web site and click on the dealers link. This will allow you to search by state for BowTech dealers AND it also tells what other brands the individual dealers carry. Cool huh:D

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Shoot Straight Gun and Archery,in Apopka ,just north of Orlando_On hwy 441.They have a gun range and an archery range also.Tell them Tom sent you there and get 10% off all your accessories:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses.

Been to several of those shops and the left=handed selection is a little less than what I am seeking.

Walks with a gi....I know where the shops are, but florida is a big state, hard to visit them all, was hoping someone knew a good one with a wide selection.

thaanks for the help. Guess I'll just start calling them all. Need a mega-store, a wal-mart of archery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts