Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and I are going around the world shooting and coaching, so far we have 3 major shoots and looking for others that can be worked into our program

Well this is our trip plans so far
• Brisbane Fly to LA fly to Vegas Eta 7th Etd 12th
• fly to New York 2 days in hotel in New York –
• travel for 1 month to Cleveland Ohio for IBO World Indoor Championships16 th to 18th March –
• New York JFK to Frankfurt to Mannheim Eta24th March /Seckenheim IFAA World indoor
• Etd 1st April to Frankfurt fly to St Petersburg two days in Hotel–
• Train to Moscow 2 day in hotel
• 6days on the Trans Manchurian Express train or trans Siberian express to Beijing
• 6- 8 day tour Beijing to Hong Kong Fly to Brisbane

So it looks like we will be about 5 weeks floating around the US so if you know of any shoots we can get to let me know as we are still working out what we will be doing apart from Vegas, the IBO Indoor and having fun.
Cheers
Peter

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I have had a drink or two Etd is estimated time of departure I guess it goes back to having been at sea for 25 years or so
Cheers
Peter

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
Peter,

When you get up around Cleveland, give me a shout. I'm about 4 hours away across the border :) Maybe I can convince you to head up for a day or two, or maybe I'll come down to the World's.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Dennis
You don’t need to do any convincing we are planning on visiting friends in Michigan before the IBO worlds so we will be even closer. Are the roads drivable in March or would a train or plane trip be best?
Cheers:)
Peter

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
Peter,

By March we've usually had the worst of our winter :wink: Driving should be fine. I'm about 3 1/2 hours from the Detroit border. Would love to see you make it up. Send me a pm and we'll discuss :)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts