Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Arrow Whisperer
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to have a lot of custom bow work done and I need the best in the business so let the suggestions begin.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Ultimate finishers is probably your best bet. I had bow a done by them, I was pretty happy with it. Not happy with how long it took but what are you gonna do.

I've heard fused guns is ok, I've seen some of their work and it left a lot to be desired but xpedition is using them for all their bows so who knows.

There is a place in Colorado, I cannot remember the name which probably puts out the best work, probably because you have to do all the prep work to the bow, so you can make sure it is done right.

I would stay away from any and all hydro dippers, I've yet to see a dip job I would be happy with on my own equipment.

It's a pretty tuff sector to pick the top dog. Sense your closest to ultimate finishers i would say they are as good as any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
The last place on this earth (or galaxy for the matter) I would send my bow is Ultimate finishers. A buddy of mine has had a couple risers and a set of limbs (kolorfusion) done at fused guns and they were flawless.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I had a bow done by Kolorfuse Inc. in CO it turned out great but they have a minimum amount of work they will do.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Kolorfusion is the place in Colorado. They licensed their process to all the other shops that do Kolorfusion. You will have to do all the prep work though. 250.00 will get you up to two full bows done. Same price if you do only one so get a buddy to split the cost. They did my Elite and it was flawless. Good for me that they are only 20 minutes from the house.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The last place on this earth (or galaxy for the matter) I would send my bow is Ultimate finishers. A buddy of mine has had a couple risers and a set of limbs (kolorfusion) done at fused guns and they were flawless.
This ^^^ Fused guns is the place I would use. Xpedition uses them and all of their bows look perfect.

·
Registered
24,107 Posts
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3435601

I am about to send my second complete Prime bow through AT member and SMR, Retrieverfishin to have it refinished via the Kolorfusion process. Previously I had a set of limbs for my Prime Centroid done in KF, which also turned out very nice and well worth the investment. This time around I traded for a set of Prime Rival Realtree limbs that are going to be stripped and done up in Kryptek Typhon, along with a black Rival riser from a bow I bought a couple weeks ago to be done in the same pattern. When it is done, Mike/Retrieverfishin is making me a matching set of his Catfish Custom strings to finish it off. Check out the link and act on it right away if you are serious because he is sending it out in just over a week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts