Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up some used carbon express 250 maxima's and one of them had this nock in it. i'd very much like to get a few hundred of them. does anyone know who makes them or where i might find them. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
QAD ultra nocks- I used to have some laying around- I'll check and see if I still have 'em- if I do you are more than welcome to them.

You can order them through most shops- and places like Keystone/Lancaster online prolly have them as well.

·
Registered
211 Posts
qad tune a nocks expensive and accurate but break very easily.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Yup- tune-a-nock..mixed up the loop and nock names :confused:

at any rate I could not find mine- probably trashed them- wasn't a fan

You can buy them however at keystone- about halfway down THIS PAGE

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
I have a few of them if ya need them .. I am not using them

pm me if ya want them

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
Tell us what you like about them.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the fact that their only 5.5 grains, small wings so I can have a nice tight loop and maximize my draw length and shoot the lightest possiable arrow. I only plan on using them for 3-D shoots. Hunting I'm still going with the larger, heavier size, but that's a different bow. Who knows, after I've shot them I might not like them. Won't know till I try them:D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I shot them for a couple years. The only problem I found with them is robon hoods just not much protection everytime I hit one broke arrow. I like them better for hunting than 3D. Easton makes a light nock I think it's called 3d superlite or something haven't tried them bit looked like might be a little more protection.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
again , I have 24 of them that you can have , just pm me your address and I will mail them out to ya ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts