Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all-
I'm putting together a small "instructional" video for my kids. I've downloaded the vids from the University Games and I'm putting parts in slow-mo and freeze frame w/ call-outs to show them good form n' stuff.

I've seen links here before of pro shooters available for download, but my searching is coming up dry.

If anyone has links to decent MPEGs or MOV files that can be downloaded (free!!) please post 'em here. Maybe my kids won't be the only ones to benefit from it.;)

I seem to remember someone (I think it was Brad) posting some short ones from NYC, maybe? It was in the last couple of months.

Thanks y'all

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aww c'mon y'all-
someone's GOT to knwo something:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so everyone knows-

I am only looking for vids that are available to the public by the proper copyright holder for free. I'm not interested in anything that could be pirated. Mostly tourney stuff or things just to show form. I'm also not going to distribute this or sel them, they are only to for my kids to watch.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Duplicate means make a copy of, duplicate!

It doesnt discriminate even for personal useage. Just be careful.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I also have all of these and more as animated GIF's if you're interested. These have the important frames at the release split by field to see basically 1/60 sec. images.

Cheers,
Pete

·
Registered
616 Posts
try this link

http://www.knhs-concordia.org/boogschieten/downloads/movies.htm

download in this page the videos

* Movies from the World Championship Indoor Archery in Nimes France ( recurve)

* Movies from the Europian championship Archery in Oulu Finland
( I recomend yo download the video in better quality - 208mb- look in the end of the page- great video!!!

Thank you

Pixies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts