Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning-

I am relatively new to archery ( Feb. 03 ) but not new to hunting. I grew up in the Wisconsin ( TAP is my kid brother ) and have hunted all my life. I am looking to find archery hunting (elk/deer) opportunities/partners in the Pacific NW.

I am 38, an avid outdoorsman, sportsman and keep in good shape for the most rugged terrain. I own a camper and am willing to pull it most anywhere.....

If interested in showing me the ropes and hunting together, drop me a line.... [email protected]

Regards-
Phil

·
Registered
68 Posts
Phil,
If you tell me which side of the state you want to hunt on I can give you some ideas. I've lived and hunted in most areas of Washington for 30+ years so I may be able to point you in some right directions. You'll enjoy the variety of big game and wildfowl you can hunt here as well as the amazing variety of terrain and geography. Just let me know where you are most interested in hunting (East side or West side) and I'll try to help. Good hunting! :D

Huntitall

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hunt it all
What big game species can i hunt in and around sedro woolley
my uncle lives tehre and i want to get out to hunt with him, but i dont want to go if its a waste of time. Moose, elk, deer sp? so let me know and what the hunting is like there

·
Registered
68 Posts
There is good hunting for Blacktails around Sedro Woolley just about anywhere you can find woods with fields next to them. Or up in the Cascades you'll find Blacktails too. Another great place for Blacktails is out in the San Juan Islands and Whidbey Island. You'll have to check the state regs on areas that hunting is allowed there and then get permission to hunt as most of the Islands are private property, but there are tons of deer there. There is also an elk herd in the Concrete area. Don't know a lot about it other than it's there and there are rumored to be some big bulls in it. Good luck.

·
Registered
162 Posts
any moose near by? how far is concrete elk herd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts