Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to upgrade my Q2. It has been a great bow but have decided it was time to look for something new. I have narrowed my search to three bows. The mathews DXT, the PSE X-force dream season, and the PSE X-force ss. I like each of them but having a hard time deciding on one of them. Has anyone check these bows out and what do you all think of them?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have shot all of the bows you are looking at. I have either owned or have friends that own those bows. I currently shoot the XForce SS and wouldn't trade it for any bow that is on the market. It is fast, short, and very light. I love shooting it!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I am looking to upgrade my Q2. It has been a great bow but have decided it was time to look for something new. I have narrowed my search to three bows. The mathews DXT, the PSE X-force dream season, and the PSE X-force ss. I like each of them but having a hard time deciding on one of them. Has anyone check these bows out and what do you all think of them?
I would recommend looking at the Drenalin or Drenalin LD though it seems you are looking for a short A2A.

I shot the DXT but it was a 29"DL and I shoot 30.5"DL so it was not the fairest of assessing. I've shot the X-Force and it is fast but loud and has some shock.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked out the drenalin and liked it too but liked the DXT a little better. Not sure about the X-force ss being so short though but it shot pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts