Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchsed a couple of new hunting shafts at Walmart. They are called "Carbon Wolverine Hunter" and I think they are Carbon Express Terminator Hunter Shafts but sold under a different name. Has anyone had any experience using these?
I just cut them down to size and they shoot very well.
Same nocks, vanes, camo pattern and the numbers are similar 60-70 instead of 6075.
Didn't Easton do that with Tru Flite or is that another company all together?

Lane

·
Registered
293 Posts
Lane

Who to hell knows with wally world?? It could be anything from the best of the best to the worst or the worst............If if will fry right shot the damn thing if not don't shot it.............We will not be fooled...WB:D :D :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yes!

And he is still hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!WB

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old Dog

Old Dog you are correct. I'll keep shooting them at this point because they fly straight.
I bet you Arkansas boys get to test market everything for Wal Mart since their headquatered in your area? I mean to say they probably have some great deals in your stores.

Lane

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ah, we don't get any special treatment from Wally world. I buy some of my stuff at Wal-Mart because it is cheap and I know what I am getting. I don't really "test" their products because it is tricky. Back to what Olddog48 was saying, I agree with him about shooting what works for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts