Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I can't say that I'd want to hunt the way some of these so called "professionals"do.

But Ted has done more for archery than any other TV hunters have,he's been on different shows promoting hunting and actually had some anti's thinking(if you can beleive that).

Ted's got my respect as long as he does what he does for hunters.....:)

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
RobAlan said:
Does anyone know of any professional videos that are not at some Ranch or managed property? Watching some so called professional hunter rattle in 6 very nice bucks within a 30 minute period and then brag about it is ridiculous. I also don't believe that Ted has helped Bow Hunting. Ted didn't make me go out a buy a bow and start hunting. I was Bow Hunting before I even knew he hunted. However, what he does outside of hunting could be applauded.

It's what Ted does outside of hunting that's helped thousand's of hunters all over this country.
There is not one politician that will listen to you unless you speak in masses,when Ted speaks, he speaks" for" the masses...
I'm proud of what he's done for archery hunting,what other "celebrity" do you know that has spoken "out loud "IN SUPPORT of hunting...
The only other celebrity that I know that has spoken at all is "Pam Anderson" and guess what, she's NOT speakin in favor of hunters,shes all PETA.....:rolleyes:

I think more people should speak up for hunting like Ted does,instaed of riding on his coatails and *****ing about his ethics...

He turns alot of heads with his style of "support" for you and I as hunters.Thats what gets things done....Rather you choose to beleive he has helped or not is your right, but don't blame him when you lose your "rights".
;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.