Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
TreeJumper and speed-freak are right.The good Ted does for the sport,his anti-drug-alcahol-tobacco programs and his camp for kids far outweigh a bad choice in programming.Don't lose respect for Ted.I don't care for that type hunting for myself.It may have been bad judgement to air what he did but we all make mistakes. Contact him and let him know how you feel about those type hunts,but don't lose respect for him!I only half-way saw the show myself.The exotic hunting doesn't appeal to me (just a personal thing) so I wasn't paying full attention to what was going on.But Ted still deserves my respect.

·
Registered
441 Posts
georgestrings said:
You know, I read all these anti-Nugent threads, and it just amazes me - I'd bet that the Nugent bashers are either: anti hunters here either to troll, or only because they think target archery is the only way to use a bow... OR, the kind of "hunter" who doesn't lift a finger to help preserve our hunting rights, or has done less in their ENTIRE life for our cause, than Ted does IN ONE WEEK!!!! Speaking of fingers, I've got one raised for all you Nugent bashers!!! I'll take Ted's back ANY DAY!!!

- georgestrings
I second all the above!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Kildog,When are we gonna open troll whacking season???? Can we use our chicken bashing bats??

·
Registered
441 Posts
When you do as much to promote hunting,help kids,and fight alcohol,tobacco and drugs as Ted then ***** about what he does. If you don't like high fence hunting then don't do it.Could be the fences aren't to keep game in but to keep some people OUT.

·
Registered
441 Posts
as I said before,sometimes the high fences aren't made to keep the animals in but to keep the unsesireables out.Also if it's private land it is kinda rediculous to tell a man he cant fence it.I own my own hunting land.It is not high fenced only because I can't afford to fence it.Not to keep the animals in but unwanted guests OUT and to be able to better manage the wildlife.It's kinda hard to manage when those around you don't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.