Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Easy guys...this is not a high fence thread...Micah was just talking about his disgust,,,,he said he respected everyones opinion and I respect that alone .....if nothing else....I respect his opinion and him not wanting to see it on tv........but Ted is gonna show it so just turn the channel....that way noone is offended!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Go DT! Until people are open minded on a subject they will never truly learn!!! Gun hunting for deer is not fair but I do it....just cause if I see a deer then I can kill it does not stop me from hunting with a rifle.....Fish are in lake boundaried by a shoreline but they can still get away from you and not get caught! They swim up next to the boat but are not pets! Same thing! Just because an animal is on a ranch does not mean an easy kill!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well I've been busy so I'm reading this a little late....but I have to agree with Javi....its a waste of breath..... you know these same people will fish a lake with a dirt boundary and that don't seem fair cause the fish can't get away! Well unless its a 100'x100' pen the animal has great chance to get away.....the nonbeleivers will never beleive it is hard nor will they try it.....as far as the chicken thing I see some didn't get it!!! If you don't catch on to that....how will you understand anything else? Go hunt your way and we'll hunt ours......why does the way we hunt bother you .....DT and rest of us are not hurting you.....or our hunting! I don't like chasing deer with dogs but in our state its legal and although I don't participate I support the dog hunters right to do so......because its legal and its their right!
My mother said she didn't like high fence hunting....we should hunt like the indians of old! I said what "run them in a river and surround em and shoot"? Sounds like a new sport DT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.