Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I agree with nwm..It really gets me to hear these shooters talk about hard hard they had to hunt for a big whitetail. Heard the realtree guy say it yesterday.."people think we got it easy..they just don't know how hard we have to work for these deer"..what a joke..heard Boggs the x baseball player crying about how hard he had to work for a big whitetail on another video...they call sittting in a treehouse for two or there hunts and not seeing a B&C untill the third day hard work and hard hunting.
On the buckmaster's show yesterday the owner of Triton or whatever you call them boats takes his little pre-teenage daughter out to shoot a Tenn. buck from a treehouse..the buck would have scored in the 160's I think he said...That's how easy big trophy size bucks are to come by with the cash or influence..was not the biggest or highest scoring one she had killed.. he said she got a better one in Texas..13pt or so.
I image all the shooters on tv and video now "use" to be good hunters back when they hunted and give them credit for making a good paying job out of what they love to do.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
So as far as I'm concerned.. how a person hunts and what methods they use..is a personal choice, and the only difference it makes to me... is if he is successful in taking a nice trophy.... whether I care or not.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I think the states ought to take about 50cents out of every hunting license and buy chickens to release on public land. Then when things are slow you could bump off a chicken or two and either have some buffalo wings for noon snack or take the little lady home a nice fryer. If you want to make it more sporting don't get the white ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.