Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Ted Nugent is a great rep. for bowhunting,I didn't see the show so can't say much about it.I would like to see all bowhunters give it go in the high country where there are no fences and the animals are Wild.I have seen alot of hunting videos that are pathetic,hunting enclosed animals that are human fed and are not even afraid of humans is a disgrace.Alot of these guys that have tons of trophies go to game farms and pay for a buck and then have them mounted and act like they went on some intense Hunt.My respect goes to hunters that work at getting their game and have conditions to face that are not controlled !

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Thanks Hoyt,I appreciate someone else standing up for real hunting.The animals I have havested have all come from hard work.In the real world of hunting a booner may never come in a lifetime of hunting.Thats why it makes me so ticked off when People pay for one,and act like they are really incredible at hunting! take care, Chris

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Micah,I am thankful you brought these points up in this post Every hunter I know where I live ,also think it is a joke to hunt these fenced in private spots.I would love it if they showed some Real hunting on some of these outdoor shows it would be far more realistic and exciting. :)

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Hey Deer Texas,No just a ethical one!! I don't hunt pets period, and neither do any of my hunting friends in Montana.Anyways I guess to each his own.I just make sure to teach my 3 boys what's right and what's not.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Hunt your game farms and enclosed areas all you want.I know one thing for sure I will appreciate my kills alot more than you will,Because I hunt Wild animals that have a chance.Why do you think these private ranches in Texas often guarantee 100% success? Because it is a controlled situation not a real hunting experience. Oh well, You choose your own path.Have Fun !

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Son ? Thats pathetic.I have alot of experience hunting.I know more about hunting around the US than you may think. At this point this is really a waste of time.When I look at photos of past hunts over a cup of coffee with friends I will remember each hunt, for what it was.Take care to all and be safe, Chris in Montana

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I saw a video that I enjoyed it is called- REAL Hunting whitetail challenge 3 and it was very tasteful hunting of actual wild animals.I think it is amazing all those people out there that think hunting enclosers is real hunting,What a challenge hunting animals under human control.The most rewarding thing though is appreciating a hunt for your hard work,Hunting enclosers and seeing many trophies a day is not hard work,it is a sure thing.That is how they can advertise 100 % success rate,Really wow thats amazing,NOT !

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I knew that would get you fired up DEERTexas and That is great because you give hunting a Bad name.I think it is VERY funny when someone calls others names on a computer because it just shows their lack of intelligence.Why don't you find something better to do like go out and do some make believe hunting and leave the ethical hunters alone.The sad thing is your probably just some old pathetic man that can't get out and really hunt in the first place. LOL

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Here's my theory,If you control a situation with a game animal by high fences,feeders,water troughs,and you know what to expect, it is NOT fair chase hunting.When guys hunt animals that are living under these conditions and talk about there huge racks and what a trophy they are that is a bad deal because it was not fair chase and you used unfair means to harvest the buck.I personally do not know anyone locally in NW Montana that would think a animal taken under a controlled situation is a trophy.When I took a a 5X7 2 seasons ago I felt proud because it was a great hunt and I had no control over this animal's being.DT you are the opposite of every good hunter I know in Montana and that is your loss for sure.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
DeerTexas,I noticed you like to tell people to Eat you,are you man or woman? LOL I can understand your craving for high fences ,as old as you are you probably need them because of fading vision and hearing.LOL In all seriousness I highly doubt you have even done some of the things you claim,because I have a hard time believing you would have such ridiculous theories on hunting.You like to call real hunters a bunch of school boy names and that is a excellent display of your character.We have as big and bigger whitetails in Montana and they are WILD.Try hunting a real wild animal up on a steep ridge or down in a dark ravine,you would have to eat those chickens you chase around for a thrill, because you definitley wouldn't be having any venison ! Maybe go down and get a application for the nursing home and see if they have any in house chicken chasing !!! LOL

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
DeerTexas ,You are a big talker on the old PC.You act like sticking up for ethical hunting is anti hunting? Wow thats a new one!I don't hide behind anyone,I am right here in Kila MT. and I hunt ,deer,elk and bear .The difference between me and you is I care about ethical hunting and your wrapped up in your fantasy land.I appreciate Ted Nugent standing up for hunters rights,but I do not agree with phony hunts for raised animals.I don't go to some game ranch and fork out the cash so I can kill a animal that has been raised since birth.I go out mostly on public land and work hard for each and every kill.Cannibal? You really are a confused individual.Guys like you are the reason we could eventually lose our privilege to hunt.Come on up to one of our local archery shops and talk your boyish talk and see how well you do.I am surprised that at your age you speak so ignorantly.I have more respect for anyone than you will ever have.Sit and talk your coward talk ,hiding behind your PC and I will sit back and laugh because you are so pathetic.Oh by the way I can tell by all your name calling how much of a pathetic wuss you are.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
matsicon are you trying to get a discount from DeerTexas on a tame deer hunt?You guys are a perfect example as to why bowhunting and other hunting is under attack.Did you ever watch that special on date line about enclosure hunts? The guys running them were embarrased about what they were doing.All you guys do that promote hunting animals without free range is hurt Hunting Period.Hunting has never been about hunting trapped animals, you DeerTexas are the opposite of a ethical hunter.My father lives in Texas and runs a medical practice I will make sure to have him spread the word about your disgusting operation.Oh and by the way if a ranch has 100 % chance of success it is not fair chase and the creature never even had a chance in the first place.I have heard the comment that we are all brothers in this together-bullsh-t ! There are ethical hunters, then there are guys like DEERTEXAS that give hunting a bad name.Hopefully it will be illegal one day to sell big bucks to those who can't hunt and they will shut down your bullsh-t hunting operations ! I will do all I can to help get rid of pricks like you.:D

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
LOL this is actuallly getting pretty funny.Javelina you are just another texas hunting wannabe.Whats sad is I know there are ethical hunters in texas but you and deertexas are not among them.You both talk about thousands of acres,but in reality you have your feeder and water in one little spot with a apartment to sit in and take a skillful shot.What is really funny is when guys like you jump around and holler saying I got the BIG one !!! LOL Really now thats incredible the buck had no wild instincts and walked into your hands now that is impressive you deer hunting pro's.:D I met a guy from Texas locally and he hunted these pathetic game farms and when he came here he couldn't get a dam thing so he had to go poach a doe at night !!! LOL Now that is typical of guys that have to pay for a stinkin buck,the real world of hunting is just to challenging for the game farm hunters.As far as you guys bowing to Ted Nugent, alot of guys do things to support hunting,and they actually hunt.Guess what guys a local arrowed a 340 inch bull today and it was out in the woods with no high fences.That deserves some credit.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
javelina,wow more funny comments.Another wuss hiding behind his computer.I would love to see you talk your pee wee talk to a real hunter face to face.No wonder you hunt fenced in animals,because you too, are a pathetic little dweeb.I have to admit though you are providing me with many laughs moron.It is illegal to bait in game in montana,No I don't know anyone that has got a hunt through DT because I hang around hunters that don't pay to hunt.I really enjoy watching you guys get pissed off because it shows how unmeaningful your lives reall are.Well I better get some sleep so I can do some hunting in the morning.:D

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
holy sh-t ,the texas queers are still posting on here.What a waste of space. All you frickin morons are doing is hurting the sport of hunting. I am so glad I live in montana where we actually hunt! It gets so old seeing overaged dum sh-ts like deertexas posting on here about their pathetic little hunts. Oh by the way I seen some of the hunting pics,you are exactly the wuss I thought deertexas and the bendover trio. eat yourselfs ! I could care less about pathetic nugent !! ALL YOU ARE DOING IS HURTING THE SPORT OF BOWHUNTING DEFENDING ENCLOSURE HUNTS !!! THAT SUCKS!:mad:

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
You really are lost in that big tub of crisco aren't you ! I have nothing to prove I have accomplished all I need to. I just get a kick out of puss hunters that stick up for bullsh-t game farm hunting. No one is hiding behind a PC on my end, I would really much rather tell you Little dweebs what I think in person,F-ck the picture. Little punk, that is also very funny,you have no idea.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.