Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Texas ranchers invented game management.
aka. Bottle feeding fawns...raised in pens..bar coded tags in ears... releasing 1 week prior to hunt and the guide has a magnetic scanner to tell ya how much that shot just cost you.

Lived in Texas for 5 years...couldn't wait to leave

And they all talk like you..including Ted

·
Registered
927 Posts
You realize that you are talking to a man that was banned years ago?:D

BTW, your knowledge of Texas high fence operations is clearly incomplete.......but don`t let that stop you from a good rant.:thumbs_up
:)

I know the different levels of High fence operations from the one above on a 100 acre HF farmette as worse case to King Ranch or 777 .
I was contacted by Hill County Co-Op to raise deer to sell to these operations as a way to earn money off my land. Still got the investment brochure :)

Like was said its 98% private lease land with Hunting Gear Mfg'rs and outfitters leasing up the land and sub'ing it out.

Like he said. Texas laid the framework for the profit hunting including the failed internet web cam on a rifle operation that went a BIT too far.

Read/Google about Uncle Ted's proclivity to shoot anything that moved and how some ranches dis-invited him.

Oh well...I got the heck outa Waco/Ft Worth primarily cause of culture even though my Parents and relatives are from West Texas.

Anyone want to buy my ranchette 11 acres in Hillsboro, Tx 76645.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.