Archery Talk Forum banner
201 - 220 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
You know some high fence ranches have there fences to keep other deer out not in, thats one way to control there herd. Once they have all the deer they need they want to keep deer out as not to mess up the ratio and so on. The only fenced hunting ive done is for boar, pin on in a corner and have a big boy run at you and see whats fair. Also whats wrong with pay to hunt? I pay $1500 a yr to hunt our club and im sure alot of other people have leases and plant and set up feeders, is that wrong? I think not.

Oh Yea! Teds the S#it.........

·
Registered
441 Posts
georgestrings said:
You know, I read all these anti-Nugent threads, and it just amazes me - I'd bet that the Nugent bashers are either: anti hunters here either to troll, or only because they think target archery is the only way to use a bow... OR, the kind of "hunter" who doesn't lift a finger to help preserve our hunting rights, or has done less in their ENTIRE life for our cause, than Ted does IN ONE WEEK!!!! Speaking of fingers, I've got one raised for all you Nugent bashers!!! I'll take Ted's back ANY DAY!!!

- georgestrings
I second all the above!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Kildog,When are we gonna open troll whacking season???? Can we use our chicken bashing bats??

·
Registered
150 Posts
At one time this site was fun to come to_One guy dont like what the other is saying so hes the enemy now someone wants his ball bat good lord whats next...And as far as Ted Nugent gos if you watched his show then youll know hes got hair like a girl and like huging gay guys makes one wonder.ok ok ok take it easy I like old sweete teddy I do think he needs to tone it down alittle.And I also think hunting high fences is wrong but I surely dont think guys that like it are the enemy.How about you Daniel boone can you remember when this was a fun site...

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
holy sh-t ,the texas queers are still posting on here.What a waste of space. All you frickin morons are doing is hurting the sport of hunting. I am so glad I live in montana where we actually hunt! It gets so old seeing overaged dum sh-ts like deertexas posting on here about their pathetic little hunts. Oh by the way I seen some of the hunting pics,you are exactly the wuss I thought deertexas and the bendover trio. eat yourselfs ! I could care less about pathetic nugent !! ALL YOU ARE DOING IS HURTING THE SPORT OF BOWHUNTING DEFENDING ENCLOSURE HUNTS !!! THAT SUCKS!:mad:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey chris

KEEP YOU SHIRT ON

I dont recall any one calling you out Why dont you post a picture of your self Mabe some on here will think you look like a big pu$$ you shure the hell are acting like one.

You see it is easy to hide behind you computer but some on here say what they feel even though they know that there going to get blasted by little punks like you.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
You really are lost in that big tub of crisco aren't you ! I have nothing to prove I have accomplished all I need to. I just get a kick out of puss hunters that stick up for bullsh-t game farm hunting. No one is hiding behind a PC on my end, I would really much rather tell you Little dweebs what I think in person,F-ck the picture. Little punk, that is also very funny,you have no idea.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
DT, You are hurting the sport of hunting, all you are is a dweeb game rancher,Those places are going bye bye in Montana,people are not going to put up with the texas style BS.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sorry about the last post, couldn't resist then read my post before that. Had to play with you a little young man. Go wipe your nose and settle down.

Going to bed now, got to get up to hunt tomorrow on my land with my own 4 stand barbed wire fence that deer jump or go through at will. Been wondering what an 8 footer would look like though.

201 - 220 of 287 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.