Archery Talk Forum banner

Loosing respect for Uncle Ted...

11738 Views 286 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  dogdigger
As I am sitting here writting this, Ted's final song is ending on the Outdoor Channel....Very disappointing.:(
He just killed a nice axis buck from a blind. Awesome right.
Well, when he was starting to track the deer after a great shot, he stopped to talk to the camera (along with the two observers he had with him), as he was talking you could see a couple of deer about 20 yrds. behind him walking through the trees. He turned around and saw this, turned to the camera and said something like "We could do some stalking here as well". Well, you probably could since they looked tame enough to feed out of your hand!:mad:
Then when he got to the deer, he was talking to the camera again, and more deer went behind him about 50-75yrds.
I can understand, that hunting exotics here in the U.S. your going to be hunting fenced animals. I am right about this ain't I? But to tell you the truth, I would have rather seen him shoot a big old doe in a fair chase situation than shoot what probably was some kids pet that he raised for Ted to pay to shoot.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid, I know a lot of what you see on TV is in fenced areas, but I don't want to see them wondering around looking at you when go to get it with the camera!
Sorry guys, just had to vent...
Micah
161 - 180 of 287 Posts

· Banned
3,296 Posts
shoes said:
let it ride deer texas not worth your time
Thanks for the advice, shoes, but somebody must speak out against the ignorance. It is my wish that everyone who feels the same would do so. Maybe a few of these bozos would begin to get the message.

I truly appreciate all who make themselves heard on the matter. PLEASE continue to do so. I sincerely believe that our lifestyle will crumble if we don't. It's already under way. Look at NJ, NY, & WI. Complacency has no place here, and I am tired of the embarrassment.

I hunt and I kill. I apologize to no one for that. Stand with me, won't you?

· Registered
5 Posts
martin-rage said:
"Pretty sad ant it."
Only if yer an anti hunter with a cheap and deranged attitude. It's legal, it's fun, it's huntin, get over it.

"I never thought ted would stoop so low."
Ted could be standin on the bottom of the ocean and you'd still be lower than he could ever be. You'll never hear him bashin any other hunters legal means of hunting any type of game. We really can't say that much for you, can we?

"These can hunts make all true hunters look bad"
Your hollier than thou elitist attitude is just what the anit hunters look for when the recruit people like you to get certain types of hunting banned, you do more harm with yer prissy lil attitude than any ten game farm hunts combined. Yer a real hunter? Yea, right, sure you are. Yer an anti in camies.

"Dont you just love those adds.[NO KILL NO PAY] I for one hate to see Ted undoing all the good hes do"
Ya, I do love those ad's, makes me wish I had a lil more money to pay to an honest rancher that makes good use of his land and keeps a lot of animals from becoming extinct because value is placed on them now, in many of the exotic's native land they are all but gone. I'd rather pay to do that then pay some crooked as guide in the rockies any day of the week. I's all huntin, and it's all good. Just because you dont like it, does not mea that it aint huntin. It's legal, if you want to do it, do it, if not, than don't. Buts since yer a " Real Hunter" you should be standing up for any and all legal methods of hunting instead of bashin em, yer the antyis best friend and yer a cannibal.

· Banned
3,296 Posts
Reaper - Please excuse me for stickin my nose in, but it's easier for me to read like this. ;)

Originally posted by martin-rage
"Pretty sad ant it."
Reap - "Only if yer an anti hunter with a cheap and deranged attitude. It's legal, it's fun, it's huntin, get over it."

"I never thought ted would stoop so low."
Reap - "Ted could be standin on the bottom of the ocean and you'd still be lower than he could ever be. You'll never hear him bashin any other hunters legal means of hunting any type of game. We really can't say that much for you, can we?"

"These can hunts make all true hunters look bad"
Reap - "Your hollier than thou elitist attitude is just what the anit hunters look for when the recruit people like you to get certain types of hunting banned, you do more harm with yer prissy lil attitude than any ten game farm hunts combined. Yer a real hunter? Yea, right, sure you are. Yer an anti in camies."

"Dont you just love those adds.[NO KILL NO PAY] I for one hate to see Ted undoing all the good hes do"
Reap - "Ya, I do love those ad's, makes me wish I had a lil more money to pay to an honest rancher that makes good use of his land and keeps a lot of animals from becoming extinct because value is placed on them now, in many of the exotic's native land they are all but gone. I'd rather pay to do that then pay some crooked as guide in the rockies any day of the week. I's all huntin, and it's all good. Just because you dont like it, does not mea that it aint huntin. It's legal, if you want to do it, do it, if not, than don't. Buts since yer a " Real Hunter" you should be standing up for any and all legal methods of hunting instead of bashin em, yer the antyis best friend and yer a cannibal."

· Banned
736 Posts
The irony of it all

An Orthodontist friend of mine He-Haws with deep belly laughs every time he looks at his teeth. Maybe that’s one for Jeff Foxworthy; you might be a red neck if you buy a white sports mouth guard instead of a bridge to make it look like you have teeth. If he grew up with the same attitude he has now it’s no surprise he doesn’t have his originals. :D

His new show “Surviving Ted” was so baaaaaaad we couldn’t turn it off. It was an agonizing hour waiting to see what he could possibly do to make it worse -- but he succeeded-- it got worse, and worse, and worse and---! But the real irony is I was laughing so hard I couldn’t yell when the football games came on.

When you’re rich and famous and take a firm stance on anything you have to expect to be criticized and be the brunt of all kinds of jokes- pro or con.

· Banned
3,296 Posts
Re: The irony of it all

Magnockman said:
An Orthodontist friend of mine He-Haws with deep belly laughs every time he looks at his teeth. Maybe that’s one for Jeff Foxworthy; you might be a red neck if you buy a white sports mouth guard instead of a bridge to make it look like you have teeth. If he grew up with the same attitude he has now it’s no surprise he doesn’t have his originals. :D

His new show “Surviving Ted” was so baaaaaaad we couldn’t turn it off. It was an agonizing hour waiting to see what he could possibly do to make it worse -- but he succeeded-- it got worse, and worse, and worse and---! But the real irony is I was laughing so hard I couldn’t yell when the football games came on.
To each his own. I thought it was hilarious! Did you know that they are talking about making it a series? VH1 got lots of good feedback from the public.

When you’re rich and famous and take a firm stance on anything you have to expect to be criticized and be the brunt of all kinds of jokes- pro or con.
Yep.

· Banned
3,296 Posts
Magnockman said:
If they make it a regular I would put it in the same category as Anna Nichole Smith’s show
Your opinion.

Some peoples raging egos blind them entirely to how they are perceived by others.
He does have a big ego. 'Course, he is Ted f'n Nugent. You think Ted's blind to the fact that some people don't like him? Interesting perception.

· Registered
10,157 Posts
uncle ted's great the only thing is he's gotta hunt somewhere BESIDES the YO ranch not there is anything wrong with is it's just they need a chane of venue , do uncle ted own the yo ranch? if so then i can understand why ,but he used to have some great hunts from his ranch in michigan the last 5 or six shows have been the yo ranch , hey if thats his favorite place thats cool , i'd just like to see something different for a change, maybe africa?

· Banned
3,296 Posts
xibowhunter said:
uncle ted's great the only thing is he's gotta hunt somewhere BESIDES the YO ranch not there is anything wrong with is it's just they need a chane of venue , do uncle ted own the yo ranch? if so then i can understand why ,but he used to have some great hunts from his ranch in michigan the last 5 or six shows have been the yo ranch , hey if thats his favorite place thats cool , i'd just like to see something different for a change, maybe africa?
He hunts all over the world, but I believe he has a contract with the YO. Promotes the heck out of it. Stay tuned for more variety.

· Registered
9 Posts
Your hero Ted does more to disgust the non-hunting population in a one-hour show, than PETA is able to do in a month. THAT is not good for hunting.

The guy is a pathetic moron. He is a fast-talking, money-grubbing, egotistical fool.

FYI - I like rock-n-roll, and I love bowhunting. However, I resent that Ted Nugent has anything to do with either of them.

· Banned
3,296 Posts
Walleye Guy said:
Your hero Ted does more to disgust the non-hunting population in a one-hour show, than PETA is able to do in a month. THAT is not good for hunting.

The guy is a pathetic moron. He is a fast-talking, money-grubbing, egotistical fool.

FYI - I like rock-n-roll, and I love bowhunting. However, I resent that Ted Nugent has anything to do with either of them.
You're insane, troll boy.

· Registered
9 Posts
Tex - you've got your opinion, however skewed it may be, and I've got mine.

I've read enough of your drivel in the past to know that you come from the same cracked mold as Sweaty Teddy. Go ahead and worship the idiot, praise his BS, and oh yeah - don't forget to send the dolt your money.

FACT: Teddy couldn't kill a damn opossum under fair chase rules.

Wake up Tex - you're a sucker.

· Registered
9 Posts
Bring it on Tex. You're true yellow colors are coming out - just like the con-man Nugent you worship. You're both as un-American as they get. Have you and Teddy spent any quality time together in one of those ranch huts on stilts nestled amongst the Texas sage? Is that what you told Teddy - "eat me"?

161 - 180 of 287 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.