Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please be on the look out for this riser. It was Shipped from Raleigh NC to Denver CO. The box arrived "delivered without contents". It is a 25" RH Bernardini Nilo
Font Tool Auto part Wood Metal
/Luxor silver.
A claim has been logged withe USPS and it was insured, however, it is a special bow to us.

If you happen to see it on eBay, craigs list or anywhere else please notify by PM.
Thank you all in advance.

·
Phoenix, AZ
2,124 Posts
Please be on the look out for this riser. It was Shipped from Raleigh NC to Denver CO. The box arrived "delivered without contents". It is a 25" RH Bernardini Nilo
View attachment 7509471 /Luxor silver.
A claim has been logged withe USPS and it was insured, however, it is a special bow to us.

If you happen to see it on eBay, craigs list or anywhere else please notify by PM.
Thank you all in advance.
Did the package look like it was resealed or had a open end? I had the latter happen where part of the contents fell out.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Don't Tread On Anyone
1,625 Posts
This makes me angry.

·
Phoenix, AZ
2,124 Posts
That sucjs. If you haven't done so already the USPS has a mail recovery service:

Step One: Submit a USPS Mail Recovery Center Search Request
The first step in finding a lost package is to go to your local Post Office. Let them know that you have a package missing, and ask them to start a Mail Recovery Center Search Request. To start a Search Request, your package must be worth at least $25 – below that and the items are probably already gone. You’ll need to provide both the delivery and return addresses from the package, and, if you are able, phone numbers for both the sender and recipient.

All lost or undeliverable items get sent to a central locatipn.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ahw

·
Registered
44 Posts
Following I hope you find it. There is a chance there postal service has it or can find it. You will just have to keep after them to get it found. It was scanned at ever office. One of those offices should have known it was missing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It came with a sticker saying "received without content" we're trying to find out when the sticker was placed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
In my area I would rather have USPS shipping my package. FedEx can't seem to deliver it at my house. I always have to go find my package after they leave it at the wrong house.
Yeah, a lot of it is area based. In Nashville, USPS or FedEx are better but in South Texas, UPS is more reliable.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, not yet. We've sent pictures, filed claims, even went to the Postmaster General. One claim came back and they offered $112.00. What an insult! It's a very frustrating process. Nobody cares at all.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was Insured for $600.00. But if we claim it, it will stop the search for the bow.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts