Archery Talk Forum banner

Lost Nation

1675 8
anybody ever order from them.

i recently ordered Instinctive Archery Insights from lost nation. i needed some arrows for a 45lb recurve and decided to give them a shot.

i was on the website but i decided to call the store. A guy named larry took my order....guessin he's the owner. great guy. nice and knowledgable.

I ordered a dozen Goldtip Traditionals.....i couldn't come up with feather colors so he's going to surprise me with some fall colors. also, he talked me into 145gr tips instead of 125gr. we'll see.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Larry lives about 5 miles from me, great guy, he is a traditional only shop and he puts his heart into it.
that's cool. well, if you talk to him, tell him Joey Ries from MS appreciated his help. cant wait to get the arrows. got a shoot saturday and i really want to use my 45 lb bow.

· Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just got my new gt traditionals in from lost tribe. look great. i let larry pick out the colors...he went with fall colors of orange and yellow.

and he put 145 grain tips on them. never shot a 145 gr. can't wait to get home and shoot in the cold rain.

· Registered
479 Posts
Lost Nation is a solid shop they put a personal touch on his orders. I have some Goldtips and some MFX on the way from him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.