Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost a green n silver Pandora bracelet near the SIMS range desk this first ASA It has a great sentimental value. A fellow archer saw a gentleman pick it up but its not in lost n found. Please please please contact me. This this is irreplaceable as it was a gift from my mom....I hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks :-(

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a quick note: the bracelet is being returned. Archers are the best people in the world. Many thanks to Mike and Jason.

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
Wow, that's great :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx but who wrote " cmon this is ridiculous". It's not ridiculous to me, it was a present from my mothet who is getting olderr and meant a lot. Anyway thanks for the good wishes

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
there are still some good people in this old world. Glad that one of them picked up your Bracelet!!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
this has to do alot with archery...... sorry for the loss but glad you got it back got lucky if you ask me haha
it does have alot to do with archery he lost it at an archery shoot you wouldnt go to a car website/forum to look for something lost at a plumbers convention? just makes sense to go to a website where some one from the shoot may be huh who'd a thunk it :confused:

·
Registered
4,859 Posts

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
I agree bsharkey, it was lost at an archery event....has more relevance than "prayers for my dog".

Glad the OP found it, and it was returned...still good people in the world.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And i still believe archers are some of the best peeps around. we left our bows and chairs just sitting around while we walked about and never worried about a thing. i would never do that in Miami..anywhere, with anything..LOL...except for at our range and at ASA or other archery shoots

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ditto..thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks so much for all the good wishes from everyone...will be sending Jason a bracelet for his daughter,,,,,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts