Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the website for our new Grunt tubes. We have a 6 in 1 adjustable and a standard grunt tube. Both are very realistic. The 6 in 1 is LOUD so you can reach out and touch em, and the standard tube makes great realistic calls for quiet days and closer bucks.
www.shop.lostrivergamecalls.com

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I'm curious to give one a try to see how it compares to my favorite sounding grunter/bleat call. Do they have a problem with sticking in colder temps or when used much???

I love the looks of your friction calls and would love to try one of your wood pots! You just can't beat the authentic sounds of any custom call.

Best of luck to ya

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not gonna say that these calls won't freeze in EXTREME temps. They are susceptable to freezing in extreme temps just like any other reed type call. I will say that our calls will perform as well as any other company. We don't advertise a call that "Won't freeze" because we have yet to meet one. If I'm hunting in freezing rain or temps in the teens or below I always keep my calls tucked inside my jacket to keep them from freezing up.

As far as the pot calls go, give the sweet talker pro a good look. It's my all time favorite. I like the glass calls too, but the combo of slate and walnut is unbeatable!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
These are really nice calls, just received the 6 in 1 adjustable. I really like the mature buck grunt and the doe bleat. I can make an estrous doe bleat that is much louder than "The Can", and sounds just as real.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe I failed to mention that we are offering free shipping til August 1st.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts