Archery Talk Forum banner

Louisiana Public Land/Private Land Success Thread

1619 10
Anybody had any success on public or private land in Louisiana...please post pics and whether public or private and a general location with equipment.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deer movement is terrible for us too...private land near Castor, LA. Just too hot I guess. Congrats on doe's.

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here...nothing. I have Guard duty the next two weekends, so no hunting for me.:sad:

· Registered
25 Posts
i have ssen deer every time ive went.just does and little ones.ACorns are starting to fall and the cool weather should help. saw a 8 pt a guy shot ,he said the deer was chasing a doe. lincoln and bienville parish.private land

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have ssen deer every time ive went.just does and little ones.ACorns are starting to fall and the cool weather should help. saw a 8 pt a guy shot ,he said the deer was chasing a doe. lincoln and bienville parish.private land
I hunt some private land in Bienville...around Lucky nothing so far, thinking about hunting some public land that I know will produce.

· Registered
1,391 Posts
Oct 6th
Private land in Beauregard Parish
Been working since this kill and havent been back in the woods,
Will be able to hunt this weekend, I was seeing alot of deer movement up until this kill.
Good Luck to all!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.